Angel Hair by Beauty Crown is made out of the finest quality 100% Remy Human Hair. Remy hair is the highest quality human hair on the market. Unbelievably versatile, the set naturally blends with your own hair and can be styled and colored with most hair tools. Angel Hair does not tangle, shed, or matt, and that is specially processed to satisfy all your needs.
Enchant your sex appeal with a gorgeous set of Angel Hair by Beauty Crown and you’ll enhance the look of your natural hair resulting in locks that are thicker, healthier, and longer than ever before. Instantly transform your look with Angel Hair by Beauty Crown!
1. Divide your hair into two sections. Use your finger or a comb to draw a horizontal line from your right ear to your left ear, sectioning off the top part of your hair and securing it with a hair tie or hair clip. If your hair is very thin, use a comb to gently tease the lower half of your hair in one-inch sections. This will keep the extensions securely in place.
2. Open the clips on Angel Hair. Align the tops of the hair extensions with the horizontal part you have made, and gently push down to snap the clips into place starting from the middle clip.
3. Release the top section of your hair. Gently tousle to blend your natural hair with Angel Hair. Enjoy!
- Always brush your Angel Hair gently with a soft brush before and after use.
- Angel Hair should be washed every 10-20 wears or when there is too much build-up of products and they become unmanageable or difficult to style.
- Wash in lukewarm water, and then apply a small amount of shampoo. Rinse out the shampoo and apply a conditioner. Rinse thoroughly. Allow to air dry.
- Always use a heat-protecting spray when using hot tools such as flat irons and curling irons.
- You can use gel or spray styling products to keep the hairstyle.
- You can use hair straightener or hair curler to style Angel Hair. However, don’t do it too frequently, or the heat will make the hair easily get dry and tangled.
- You can color Angel Hair. We recommend dyeing darker. Improper dying will ruin the hair.
- Store your Angel Hair in a safe place away from jealous women who would be tempted to steal them
When properly worn and cared for, the lifespan of Angel Hair is up to 2 years.
1. Why Angel Hair?
Angel Hair is made out of the finest quality 100% Remy Human Hair. Remy hair is the highest quality human hair on the market. Unbelievably versatile, the set naturally blends with your own hair and can be styled and colored with most hair tools. Angel Hair does not tangle, shed, or matt, and that is specially processed to satisfy all your needs.
Angel Hair adds volume and length to your hair in just 1 minute and Angel Hair is virtually undetectable. Save your time and money! It’s quick, easy and affordable!
2. How to use Angel Hair?
Angel Hair is clipped under your own hair by small snap clips. The clips we use are high quality clips with a silicone insert so they will not slip or damage your hair and are extremely secure. Once fitted you will not be able to see the clips.
3. How long will Angel hair last?
The more you look after your Angel Hair, the longer it will last. When properly worn and cared for, the lifespan of Angel Hair is up to 2 years or more.
4. What type of Hair is used in Angel Hair?
We use 100% Remy Human Hair in Angel Hair. Nothing beats the versatility of human hair. Unlike synthetic hair, Angel hair can be straightened, curled with heat, or chemically treated (dye & perm). We guarantee that Angel hair is 100% Real Human hair.
5. What is the difference between Volumizer & Bombshell?
They have the same high quality of hair. The difference is only the thickness. If your hair is fine and thin, and you want extra puffiness, then Volumizer is suitable for you. If you are looking for more volume as well as length we recommend our Bombshell set.
6. Can they be straightened & curled?
Treat Angel Hair as if it is your own hair. Use a flat iron/straightener or tongs, but be cautious that using hot tools too often can dry Angel hair. We highly recommend using a heat protectant before using hot tools.
7. Can I color Angel Hair?
Yes, Angel hair can be colored. As a general rule, it is easier to dye Angel hair darker. We highly recommend having your hairdresser dye your Angel hair. Coloring Angel hair by yourself always poses a high risk of not coming out the shade you want.
8. Can I wash & blow-dry Angel Hair?
Treat Angel Hair as if it is your own hair. Shampoo and conditioner (always). Using a treatment/hair mask will also help keep them looking healthier and shiny for longer! You will find that you don’t need to wash your Angel hair too much. Once you feel that there is too much build up on your Angel Hair, you can wash it.